Engineered for seamless integration with leading home automation systems, our adaptive digital driver reduces time spent troubleshooting, providing flicker-free, deep dimming.
Multilayer digitally controlled transformers
Large voltage range
Closed loop EMI circuit
Smooth and silent dimming
Immediate and accurate response
105°C heat tolerance
Pure Aluminium Heatsink
Advanced thermal control for extended product lifetime
1. Smart integrated circuit provides seamless compatibility with leading edge and trailing edge dimming systems. Our custom software digitally controls all components - providing flicker-free dimming from 1-100%.
2. Dummy load facilitates resistance release with a flyback stage for voltage regulation providing protection against spikes and hot switching.
3. Stray current clamping provides unmatched circuit protection.
4. NTC thermistor reduces hysteresis and offers thermal protection.
5. Closed loop feedback control system delivers highly efficient power factor and reduces harmonic distortion.
6. Multi-function transistor boosts the voltage signal to provide a market-leading, smooth dimming curve.
Thanks to its smart IC and multi-function transistor, our digital driver regulates power input while simultaneously being able to pick up on the most sensitive voltage signals. This eliminates the most common problems experienced with dimmers including: flickering, dead travel and ghosting.
Able to automatically detect and adapt to a broad range of dimmers, our flicker-free driver technology surpasses industry standards to reduce the level of imperceptible flicker standard to most LEDs.
Designed to handle unstable power supplies, our drivers come with advanced surge protection up to 4000V. Read the research that informed our driver design here.
Get an expert lighting design today
Our Lighting Design Assistants can help you with everything from control system compatibility to lighting layouts.Sign up