Introducing the T900 H Curve tracklight – for gallery-grade light at home.
9th June 2015
The team here at Brightgreen are pleased to announce our second product release in as many weeks - introducing the 16.5W T900 H Curve tracklight.
Building on the design of the D900 SHX Curve aka "our most flexible design yet", its tracklight counterpart the T900 H Curve offers all of the same key features with the added flexibility of a track-mounted fixture.
With a 360° body rotation and a 90° angle adjustment, the T900 H Curve gives you the power to update your lighting scheme as often as you like. Thanks to its constant friction hinge, the fully-adjustable tracklight allows you to articulate light at any point in its range of motion with ease – so you can say goodbye to the tracklight bolts and screws of the past!
With a pure aluminium body and 70,000hr lifetime, the T900 H Curve is designed to adapt to changing interiors, providing years of the highest quality, Tru-Colour illumination. Perfect for those looking to achieve gallery-grade lighting at home, the T900 H Curve offers efficiency and flexibility in a sleek contemporary fitting.
Key features include:
· Tru-Colour technology – illuminating more colours to bring interiors life.
· Compatible with leading Australian dimmers and centralised control systems.
· A brilliant efficacy rating of 55lms/W.
· Universal H-Track base for simple push and twist installation.
· Increased home thermal efficiency – with no need for large cutouts or gaps in insulation.
· 45° beam angle.
· 7-year warranty.
Keen to learn more? Visit your closest retailer to see a sample today.
* Insider’s tip: Hold your breath, next week we’re releasing the perfect accompaniment to our surface-mounted collection!