The design of the year has landed!
22nd September 2015
Earlier this month, we introduced the newest addition to our range of Tru-Colour interior downlights – the D700+. The announcement created quite a buzz amongst the design community, with its predecessor the D900+ having taken out numerous awards for design and sustainability innovations.
The D700+ expands on the on the key features of the D900+, incorporating unparalleled styling options and Tru-Colour technology, as well as advanced new efficiency features and a unique low-glare design.
In fact, our latest research proved that the D700+ creates more inviting environments with lower Unified Glare Ratings than standard downlights on the market. Its patented low-glare lens and a deep-recessed design shields the light source from the viewer’s direct line of sight, allowing the D700+ to project an unimposing beam that silently champions interior architecture and design – instead of dazzling viewers with unwanted light spill.
In addition to the low-energy LED technology that comes standard with all of our products, the D700+ is designed to cut heating and cooling energy usage. With an airtight gimballing system and IC rating, the luminaire can be abutted and covered with insulation to increase overall thermal efficiency by preventing air leakage and gaps in insulation.
Additional features include:
• Tru-Colour technology – to make interiors appear more vibrant and lifelike
• 3000K warm white colour temperature
• 55° directional beam for more defined lighting schemes and accents
• 40,000hr lifetime, backed by a 7-year warranty
• Interchangeable filters in: honeycomb, opaque diffuser, amber and blue
• A trimless design, providing the option for a pared-back, trimless installation
Interchangeable shaped fascias are also available for purchase with the D700+ in black, silver and a paintable white in the following styles:
• Flatline – a smooth surface fasica for simple styling
• Portal – a fasica that hides the luminaire providing a more focused beam of light
• Capsule – a beam-directing fascia that creates an oblong beam of light
• Heavyweight* – a broad edge fascia for boldly defined downlighting
*Also available in hot orange and marsala colours.